Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Micro 3

I use Facebook quite often to communicate with family because they are so far away. In fact, I don't have phone numbers or addresses on most of my cousins any more because we stay in touch strictly with Facebook. I had a LinkedIn page but I don't have a picture nor do I keep it up to date. I think the reason I don't keep it up to date is I feel I have to keep something new on it all the time and I don't have the time to make continuous updates to it. I don't have a recent professional picture taken of myself to post on LinkedIn, which I feel is an important image to project when using LinkedIn. I had twitter for a time also but I let it slowly drop also. I do think that each of these to also include Instagram are areas I should keep update to date on and use them to network with more than just family but potential business contacts as well.

1 comment:

  1. Facebook is good to communicate with those we don't have emails and addresses like ourselves I feel that communicating through facebook in the norm now. I'm a social media person, I do feel that it is easier to stay connected with ease.

    ReplyDelete