Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Podcast, Micro 7

First, brainstorm about what you would like the podcast to be about. Mine covers motivation. A written script should then be developed and practiced. I would recommend practicing before a mirror also to get the intended inflection, tone, pacing and intent of your message. Listen to several recordings also. The demographics of my selected audience would be military veterans that have been discharged or retired from the military and their families. Attracting an audience by talking the same language and marketing in places veterans frequent like the VA Hospital, VFW or similar organizations with the best interests of the military at heart. I did not find it difficult to come up with different ideas or brainstorm because I am passionate about this subject, but it was somewhat difficult in organizing all my ideas into a written format.

No comments:

Post a Comment